Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas North West of Mount Agung on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake.
The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali, has been dated at about 29.300 and 20.150 years ago.
Bali volcano, also referred to as Kintamani volcano or Mount Batur as a whole, is a popular sightseeing destination in Bali’s central highlands. The magnificent view of the 10×13 km Batur Caldera lake serves as the main attraction, surrounded by the captivating Mount Batur range.
PRICE FOR TREKKING :
Minimum 2-3 Persons : start US$ 39 per person
Minimum 4-5 Persons : start US$37 per person
Minimum 6-10 Persons : start US$ 35 per person
Pick up Time and Area:
- 1.30 – 02.00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 01.30 – 02.00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran
- 02.00 – 02.30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 02.30 – 03.00 AM: Ubud
- 03.30 – 04.00 AM: Toyabungkah
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
FACILITIES INCLUDE MOUNT BATUR TREKKING:
- Pick up and return to your hotel by air conditioned private car.
- Entrance fee to Kintamani Area IDR 30.000
- Experienced local guide.
- Parking fee.
- Breakfast on the top.
- Walking Stick/ Hiking Pole
WHAT SHOULD BRING:
- Hiking shoes.
- Long pants.
Call/ SMS : +6282144404434
Click here connect to our whatsapp
FOR FUTURE RESERVATION, PLEASE FILL OUT THE RESERVATION FORM AS REMAINDER , NO PAYMENT REQUIRE.
ALL PAYMENTS WILL DONE ON THE SPOT, IF YOU AGREED WITH OUR SPECIAL OFFER.